NRF is looking for a new colleague!!
At NRF we love working as a team, learning from our colleagues wherever they are, being part of the development of capacities and talents of our employees.
With us, you will have the chance to work with people from all over Europe, part of many different departments. This will allow you to dive in a wide variety of projects that will bring you a fantastic understanding about the company. Neither the distance nor the language should ever be a problem!
We have a new challenge and we will need you to be creative and flexible, have an open mind, think out of the box and be able to capture everything clearly and concisely.
To reach that, you will have the support of the whole NRF team, we will help you grow and succeed by providing you with all the necessary tools to do so, and we want you to help us too!
The functions to be performed in the position:
• workshop and customer training as well as internal training for NRF colleagues;
• creation of articles, translations and interactive sessions to capture interest in technical training;
• resolution of queries and technical problems;
• innovation for the improvement and development of the technical department;
• the task will be mainly the visit to workshops and customers to carry out training, which before have been created through any platform to capture the attention and interest of our customers;
• carry out the trainings and solve all kinds of doubts about the product to customers and associates.
What you will bring:
• bachelor/Master’s degree with experience in Mechanical engineering;
• business fluent in English and Portuguese (French very valuable);
• we need an active and decisive person, capable of solving problems in the development of their functions;
• with great learning capacity and strong organizational skills, since it will be the same one who organizes your workload and schedules;
• skills with PCs, mobiles and tablets (new technologies) are needed since they will be closely linked to the position;
• sociable and active person since he will be in movement by different work centers;
• residence in Madrid or surroundings;
• availability to travel.
Application or request for additional information
Please send your application or your request for additional information to Nuria Bonet Ontiveros, HR Responsibible: email@example.com