NRF is looking for a new colleague!!
At NRF we love working as a team, learning from our colleagues wherever they are, being part of the development of capacities and talents of our employees.
With us, you will have the chance to work with people from all over Europe, part of many different departments. This will allow you to dive in a wide variety of projects that will bring you a fantastic understanding about the company. Neither the distance nor the language should ever be a problem!
We have a new challenge and we will need you to be creative and flexible, have an open mind, think out of the box and be able to capture everything clearly and concisely.
To reach that, you will have the support of the whole NRF team, we will help you grow and succeed by providing you with all the necessary tools to do so, and we want you to help us too!
The functions to be performed in the position:
• support for Dynamics AX2012R3 daily problems/problems/questions from all disciplines, from all NRF units. Main focus on WHS processes;
• define potential areas for process improvement based on end-user feedback and make a functional design for change requests;
• save documentation of changes made to the configuration;
• create work instructions for end users;
• work according to a high level of quality.
What you will bring:
• bachelor/Master’s degree with experience in IT or Business Administration;
• at least three years of solid experience as an AX Consultant (m/f) in ERP implementation projects or in a helpdesk. Possibly in a Dynamics AX partner or an end user;
• knowledge in WHS, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Product Information Management and Inventory Management. Master programming is an asset;
• knowledge of security settings in AX is an advantage;
• required: Business fluent in English (written and spoken);
• team player with excellent communication and moderation skills and with a focus on the big picture and overall success of customers, the team and NRF;
• strong drive towards simple and effective solutions;
• analytical thinking;
• work with minimal supervision;
• ability to work under time pressure;
• passion and commitment to quality;
• ability to work in an accelerated-oriented team environment where change is constant and needs to be managed.
Application or request for additional information
Please send your application or your request for additional information to Nuria Bonet Ontiveros, HR Responsibible: firstname.lastname@example.org