What are You going to do?
– work in the reporting system using the following tools: MS Power BI, Power Pivot, Power Query;
– Preparation of business analyzes and recommendations using multiple data sources;
– create, maintain and optimize creative data visualizations and dashboards to derive actionable intelligence;
– to participate in the whole cycle of dashboard and analytics development from understanding Clients’ needs through data sourcing, development of dashboards and analytics in Business Intelligence software to hyper care and on-going support after the delivery;
– close cooperation with Sales, Finance; IT departments;
– participation and support for business projects;
– preparation of reports, analyzes and applications (ad hoc/ periodical);
– preparing and conducting presentations;
– searching for improvements / implementation of innovations and automation in reporting;
What do You bring?
-A Master’s degree in Computer Science, a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics), or an equivalent education;
– min. 2 years of experience in analyzing sales data;
– MS Office skills: Excel with Power Pivot for Excel, Power Point, handling large data sets;
– good knowledge of Business Intelligence tool – MS Power BI;
– outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
– proven ability to manage work well under pressure;
– Ability to manage stakeholder to effectively collaborate and build professional relationships across all organizational levels;
– ability to analyze and draw conclusions;
– very good communication and presentation skills;
– inventiveness and innovation;
A career at NRF means working for an international oriented leading manufacturer and supplier of Automotive aftermarket parts and industrial cooling solutions. From 8 international locations we supply our products to customers in more than 80 countries worldwide. At NRF you will work in an inspiring and challenging work environment, where team spirit plays an important role. Together we face new challenges and search for the best solutions. Together we Create, Cooperate and Deliver.
– fruits in the office;|
– multisport co financing;
– private medical care;
– unlimited parking space;
– holiday allowance;
– referral program;
If you recognize yourself in the above profile and in our values, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application to our HR department, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about this position, you can contact Aleksandra Jaworska at email@example.com