NRF is looking for a new colleague!!
At NRF we love working as a team, learning from our colleagues wherever they are, being part of the development of capacities and talents of our employees.
With us, you will have the chance to work with people from all over Europe, part of many different departments. This will allow you to dive in a wide variety of projects that will bring you a fantastic understanding about the company. Neither the distance nor the language should ever be a problem!
We have a new challenge and we will need you to be creative and flexible, have an open mind, think out of the box and be able to capture everything clearly and concisely.
To reach that, you will have the support of the whole NRF team, we will help you grow and succeed by providing you with all the necessary tools to do so, and we want you to help us too!
The functions to be performed in the position:
Plans, calculates, designs, develops, tests, and validates or modifies our marine cooling systems.
• Identifies and selects components, materials, parts and semi-products appropriate for mechanical & thermal system design;
• creates mechanical models and tolerance analyses to simulate mechanical design concepts;
• maintains technical product files;
• analyzes existing development procedures and suggests improvements;
• upgrades the design of existing concepts.
What you will bring:
Passion for cooling systems in marine sector and a sense for responsibility and ownership in a multinational team work environment.
We are also looking for…
• Chemical / Material Engineering background;
• experience/Understanding in Heat Transfer;
• used to work with the Rules & Guidelines from the different Classification Societies;
• knowledge /Experience with Siemens NX (or any other design software: Catia, SolidWorks, SolidEdge) is a plus;
• good communication skills;
• attention to details;
• good English level: B2-C1;
• open-minded person attracted by challenges.
Application or request for additional information
Please send your application or your request for additional information to Nuria Bonet Ontiveros, HR Responsibible: email@example.com