Do you like to review data and leverage optimization tools to make informed pricing recommendations for the automotive segment? Then NRF is looking for you!
NRF is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heat exchange products for automotive, marine and industrial applications, distributing cooling and air-conditioning parts globally with a focus on the European automotive aftermarket. The automotive aftermarket is a dynamic trading environment in which pricing is of great importance for our business success. For this reason NRF is hiring a Pricing Analyst.
As a Pricing Analyst you use mathematics and statistics to provide advice on pricing.
In this role you will compile and review internal and external data and leverage optimization tools to make informed pricing recommendations for NRF’s automotive segment. You will work closely with our Business Operations and Sales Departments spread over our locations in Europe, to confirm pricing strategies and determine efficient prices in order to achieve strategic objectives. This means you will:
• Develop mechanisms and gathering information to effectively monitor pricing cells
• Leverage quantitative models for guidance in developing business pricing strategies to support revenue projections
• Prepare and present pricing analysis and recommendations to the Management Team and the Sales Team
• Prepare and review required business reports
• Understand and comprehend competitive environment and other drivers of economics to optimize returns
• Work with other departments to find opportunities to grow business and maximize profitability
• Support continuous improvement initiatives.
In this role you will liaise closely with the CFO based in the Netherlands and report to the Pricing & Business Intelligence Manager, based in Gdańsk, Poland.
What do you bring as a Pricing Analyst?
In order to be successful in this role, you must have an understanding of the mechanism of price elasticity of demand. Furthermore it requires you to work well under pressure, meaning you will be able to manage time effectively in an active, fast-paced environment with multiple demands, shifting priorities and deadlines. By your integrity you use discretion and maintain firm’s privacy and client confidentiality. All of this is supported by your professional demeanor with great analytical and interpersonal skills. The following are things we would really like to see on your resume:
• You have minimum of 3 years of experience in similar position
• You have completed a bachelor degree or a master degree
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office and excellent in Excel
• You have proficient English language skills, both written and spoken.
• Knowledge of Power BI will be an advantage.
• Working in an international organization with an open and informal culture
• An opportunity to further develop yourself in the aftermarket and pricing, supported by training possibilities
• Competitive labor conditions including 27 holidays, reduction of working time (13 ADV) and a bonus scheme
At NRF we ‘Create, Deliver and Cooperate’. We value entrepreneurship, innovation, ownership and teamwork. NRF looks for colleagues comfortable with modern IT solutions.
If you recognize yourself in the above profile and in our values, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application to our HR department, email@example.com. If you have questions about this position, you can contact Jeroen van der Putten (CFO) at 0646710171