For our headquarters in the Netherlands we are searching for a Quality Administrator / Inspector. Are you looking for a challenging job within an international company and do you want to develop yourself as a quality professional?
Quality Administrator / Inspector
Fulltime, Mill (in the region of Nijmegen, Den Bosch, Eindhoven)
Since 1927 NRF is a leading manufacturer and supplier of cooling products for the automotive, marine, railway and industrial sector. NRF is traditionally known for the production of radiators, but has grown into a supplier of a complete range of engine cooling and air conditioning components.
To strengthen our Quality department, we are looking for a Quality Administrator / Inspector who fulfills a proactive role. Together with your team you ensure that the quality within the organization is raised to a higher level. As Quality Administrator / Inspector you report to the QHSE Manager.
Your duties as a Quality Administrator / Inspector are:
- Carry out day to day inspection of semi-finished and finished products (FARO ARM inspection, traditional inspection).
- Prepare quality documentation for deliveries of finished good products.
- Maintain Equipment Calibration List.
- Carry out QSE Internal Audits.
- Update QSE KPI board.
- Administrate RMA process and taking part of root cause investigation.
- Administrate suppliers NC process.
- Assist during external/3rd party audits.
- Implementing NC corrective and preventive actions.
- Updating work instruction and other procedures.
- Cooperate with other departments to continually improve QSE processes and procedures.
- Any other responsibilities and tasks requested by QSE Manager.
What do you bring as a Quality Administrator / Inspector?
- You preferably have experience in working in a manufacturing industry.
- You have experience in product inspection (this will be an advantage).
- You are driven, have a proactive attitude and have a sense of responsibility.
- You are enthusiastic and kin to learn new things.
- You have knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluent in Dutch and in English, both written and spoken.
What do we offer?
- A varied position in a dynamic international organization with an open and informal working atmosphere.
- A working environment in which everyone can get the most out of themselves.
- A competitive salary and good employment conditions.
- An opportunity to further develop yourself as a quality professional.
Send your CV and motivation or request for information to Samantha Mokkink (HR advisor) via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone on 06-58836815.