Do you have a passion for automotive and supply chain experience within an international trading organization?
NRF is one of the market leaders when it comes to the design, production and distribution of aftermarket products in the field of heating, cooling and air-conditioning systems for cars, trucks and industrial applications. The company is present all over world with sales units in Spain, Italy, France, UK, Benelux, Germany, Poland and USA. NRF has also 3 factories within Europe as well as production units in India.
As Supply Chain Planner it drives you to plan and control the Supply Chain within NRF in that way that the company targets like customer satisfaction related to integral costs are achieved. Next to planning related tasks you will also perform tasks to reduce the excess & obsolete inventory, primarily by actively promoting these stocks to our customers.
- Assisting planning by performing various administrative tasks;
- Maintaining correct purchase order & other logistics data within system and update when required;
- E&O data collection and conduct E&O analysis, understand in & outflow of E&O;
- Perform daily E&O reduction activities by actively promoting materials to customers;
- Secure availability by actively chase suppliers to ensure timely receipt of purchased materials;
- Ability to relate operational execution of task by securing goals and objectives;
- Procurement: release purchase orders, monitor and follow-up;
- Perform/execute various reports related to availability, forecast accuracy, stock turns and value and excess & obsolete;
- Ensure on time delivery by monitoring and controlling outbound deliveries;
- Participate in various projects;
- Generate forecasts for suppliers;
- Vendor rating on performance.
- Experience within automotive sector (must have);
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain or Economics;
- Experience with Supply Chain within international trading organization;
- Knowledge of ERP system and demand planning/forecasting tools;
- Experience to extract data from ERP system;
- Analytical and pragmatic, being able to oversee complex matters by applying analytical skills;
- Able to work independent and commercial minded;
- Fluent English.
A career at NRF means working for an international oriented leading producer of radiators, radiator cores, air coolers, oil coolers, box coolers and air conditioning components. NRF develops and manufactures the most advanced systems for heat exchange. Our products find their way to a range of worldwide sectors. At NRF you will work in an inspiring and challenging work environment, where team spirit plays an important role. Together we face new challenges and search for the best solutions.
Please send your application and motivation to Femke Versluijs, HR Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any questions, you can contact Pawel Kazek, Team Lead Supply Chain Planner (email@example.com). Please visit our website for more information (www.nrf.eu).