Fulltime, Bucharest-Ploiesti area / Romania
NRF is one of the market leaders when it comes to the design, production and distribution of aftermarket products in the field of heating, cooling and air-conditioning systems for cars, trucks and industrial applications. The company is present all over world with sales units in Spain, Italy, France, Benelux, Germany, Poland and USA. NRF has also 3 factories within Europe as well as production units in India.
The new NRF branch in Romania is a consequence of rapidly expanding its automotive aftermarket business activities in Eastern Europe countries. We offer and distribute a wide range of engine cooling and air conditioning parts, till now from regional warehouse located in Poland, serving both the passenger car and commercial vehicle segments. To further expand its presence in all segments, NRF is recruiting warehouse manager and complete team for a new branch located in Bucharest-Ploiesti area.
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing and customer service activities. The goal is to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations. In this position you will be responsible for a small team and you would be required to ensure the warehouse runs smoothly on a day to day basis and the customer service provide high quality standards to national and international accounts. You will need to be computer literate with a good attention to detail and familiar with MS Office packages.
• Regular warehouse activities including putting to stock & order picking;
• Planning and controlling warehouse operations, inbound and outbound, with respect to requested receipt/shipment dates, utilization;
• Control over shipment differences and their documentation within the ERP system;
• Planning and optimizing warehouse space in order to utilize it in most efficient way;
• Optimizing warehouse and customer service processes to increase efficiency of processes;
• Inventory control and cycle stock count execution;
• Managing warehouse team (up to 7 FTE) and customer service team (up to 3 FTE);
• Regular reporting on warehouse and customer service KPI’s;
• Liaise with other departments such as Planning and Purchasing or Sales Team;
• Negotiate with external vendors (e.g. transportation companies).
• Experience in the field of Warehouse Management/Branch Manager/Supply Chain/Logistics for at least 2 years;
• Romanian and Fluent English are the must; Hungarian or Serbian will be a plus;
• Analytical skills;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Experience and understanding of similar work and administrative procedures (WMS);
• Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel);
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 environment will be a plus;
• Team player;
A career at NRF means working for an international oriented leading producer of radiators, radiator cores, air coolers, oil coolers, box coolers and air conditioning components. NRF develops and manufactures the most advanced systems for heat exchange. Our products find their way to a range of worldwide sectors. At NRF you will work in an inspiring and challenging work environment, where team spirit plays an important role. Together we face new challenges and search for the best solutions.
Application or request for additional information
Please send your application or your request for additional information to Ms. Femke Versluijs, Human Resources, HR@nrf.eu.