Fulltime, Granada, Spain
Do you have a good financial basis, do you enjoy working together and are you eager to learn? Than this position is for you!
NRF has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of cooling products for the automotive, marine and industrial sector since 1927. NRF has sales, distribution and production locations worldwide and is located in The Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Poland and the United States, among others. We are looking for an ambitious and driven allround Financial Employee for our Finance department in Granada, Spain.
You are responsible for the financial administration and you work with our parent company. You support the preparation of monthly reports and liquidity plans, follow-up of budgets and preparation of the year-end closing. In addition, you are involved in daily accounting, tax returns, personnel and salary administration, invoicing, accounts receivable and accounts payable and all related activities supporting the administration department and the finance manager.
What are your responsibilities?
• You manage, manage and monitor the general ledger including declarations and preparation of annual accounts;
• You perform flawless creditors and debtors management;
• You work in teams with other international companies;
• You prepare daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
• You provide reports for management and prepare (financial) analyzes;
• You make liquidity forecasts and maintain the treasury policy;
• You play a role in the optimization and maintenance of processes within the administrative organization;
What do we ask for?
• You have a diploma in business administration or a comparable Bachelor diploma;
• You have analytical and numerical skills and are able to convert data into useful information;
• You have 2 to 5 years relevant work experience (administration or accountancy office or responsible for administration within an SME company);
• You are accurate, punctual and organized;
• You are communicative and socially skilled;
• You have excellent spoken and written command of the English language;
• You have good command of Microsoft Office Excel;
• Experience with Microsoft AX Dynamics is an advantage.
What do we offer?
We offer you a full-time employment in a successful and dynamic organization, which specializes in the most advanced heat exchange systems. A great opportunity to further development yourself as a financial assistant within an international organization. You get room for growth and development. NRF offers a working environment with an open and informal atmosphere where you will work together on ambitious goals. An appropriate salary, including space for training and personal development. Benefits such as participation in group schemes are also possible.
If you are interested in this challenging position, we would like to receive your CV and motivation. You can send this to Human Resources Offices (email@example.com). If you have any questions, please contact us. For more information, visit our website www.nrf.eu.