Fulltime – Maternity cover, Gdańsk, Poland
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate experience of working in a procurement environment, has attention to detail, can communicate effectively and build relationships with colleagues. You will need to be able to work on your own initiative within defined policies and procedures and be able to develop excellent working relationships with people at all grades.
You will be supporting the purchasing and procurement activity through appropriate monitoring of order book execution, securing on time deliveries and cointainers inbound volume control in line with warehouse capacity.
This post will also provide line support for the Customer Service Teams in terms of expected inventory delivery dates.
What are you going to do?
• Assist planning by performing various administrative tasks;
• Update purchase order confirmation date;
• Secure availability by active suppliers chase to ensure timely receupt of purchased materials;
• Control inbound containers in line with warehouse capacity;
• Maintain purchase/logistics data in AX Dynamics (ASN);
• Monitor delivery performance and delays;
• Rate vendors on performance;
• Perform/execute various reports related to open orders and supplier performance;
• Participate in various procurement projects.
What do you bring?
• Ability to relate operational execution of task by securing goals and objectives;
• Data driven attitude;
• Analytical and pragmatic, being able te oversee complex matters by applying analitical skills;
• Fluent in English;
• Experience with Supply Chain within an international trading organization;
• Experience with automotive sector will be an advantage;
• Bachelor degree in Supply Chain or Economics;
• Knowledge of AX Dynamics will be an advantage;
• Able to wrok independitly and also within a team.
NRF has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of cooling products for the automotive, marine and industrial sector since 1927. NRF is one of the market leaders when it comes to the design, production and distribution of aftermarket products in the field of heating, cooling and airconditioning systems for cars, trucks and industrial applications. The company is present all over the world with sales units in Spain, Italy, France, Benelux, Germany, Poland and USA. NRF has also 3 factories within Europe as well as productions units in India. At NRF you will work in an inspiring and challenging work environment, where team spirit plays an important role. Together we face new challenges and search for the best solutions. NRF wants to continuously develop itself as an organization and is constantly looking for opportunities to further personalize.
Please send any questions about this vacancy or your application and motivation to Aleksandra Jaworska (firstname.lastname@example.org).