Fulltime, Gdańsk, Poland
Do you like to review data and leverage optimization tools to make informed pricing recommendations for automotive segment? Then NRF is looking for you!
NRF is a manufacturer of heat exchange products for automotive, marine and industrial applications, distributing cooling and a/c parts globally with a focus on the European and US aftermarket. NRF employs 400 people, has a turnover exceeding 90Mln Euro and is owned by the significantly larger Banco Holding, listed on the Indian stock exchange. NRF Poland located in Gdansk is one of NRF’s largest aftermarket operations, including almost 7000m2 warehouse and global functions such as Sales Team that will expand with a Pricing Analyst to maintain NRF’s pricing data.
The Pricing Analyst will compile and review internal and external data and leverage optimization tools to make informed pricing recommendations for automotive segment. You will work closely with Business Operations and Sales Department to confirm pricing strategies and determine efficient prices in order to achieve strategic objectives.
What are you going to do?
• Develop mechanisms and gathering information to effectively monitor pricing cells;
• Leverage quantitative models for guidance in developing business pricing strategies to support revenue projections;
• Prepare and present pricing analysis and recommendations to Management Team and Sales Team;
• Prepare and review required business reports;
• Understand competitive environment and other drivers of economics to optimize returns;
• Work with other departments to find opportunities to grow business and maximize profitability;
• Support continuous improvement initiatives.
What do you bring?
• Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position;
• Understand a price elasticity of demand mechanism;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office;
• Proficient English language skills;
• You work well under pressure: able to manage time effectively in an active, fast-paced environment with multiple demands, shifting priorities and deadlines;
• Use discretion and maintain firm’s privacy and client confidentiality;
• Professional demeanor with great analytical and interpersonal skills;
• Knowledge of Power BI will be an advantage.
What do we offer?
We offer you a full-time employment in a successful and dynamic organization, which specializes in the most advanced heat exchange systems. A great opportunity to further development yourself as a Pricing Analyst in an international organization. You get room for growth and development. NRF offers a working environment with an open and informal atmosphere where you will work together on ambitious goals. An appropriate salary, including space for training and personal development. Benefits such as participation in group schemes are also possible.
If you are interested in this challenging position, we would like to receive your CV and motivation. You can send this to Aleksandra Jaworska (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any questions, please contact us. For more information, visit our website www.nrf.eu.