Fulltime, Gdańsk / Poland
Since 1927 NRF has been a leading manufacturer of cooling products for the automotive market, industrial, rail and marine sector. NRF is known for the production of high quality radiators, but also produces and supplies a large range of other engine cooling and air conditioning products. With engineering and production facilities in both Europe and India, NRF can offer the customer the best of both worlds. NRF has a strong track record in translating the customers cooling requirement into a tailor made cooling solution.
NRF is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated validation specialist who validates the output of current and new products. In this role you are responsible for validation analyses and capturing and reporting data. You have general automotive or mechanical knowledge, you know the ins and outs of the mechanism in a car. As a Validation Specialist you will:
• Capture the technical specifications of the products by measurements and tests;
• Capture your results in validations reports, that will be evaluated by the Category Management;
• Report your data and communicate internally with the concerned departments;
• Take pictures of the products for the online catalog;
• Notice deviations of the NRF products or the OE products;
• Determine if the validation analyses meets coverage guidelines;
• Report to the team leader Validation/Warranty.
• Auto mechanic educational background or a degree in Automotive technic or equivalent;
• Minimum 1-2 years of technical automotive experience (this could also be wholesale or retail automotive experience);
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Proficient user of Outlook, Word and Excel applications and be comfortable with IT systems;
• Ability to be a self-starter and an independent work;
• Team oriented and results driven nature;
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
A career at NRF means working for an international oriented leading producer of radiators, radiator cores, air coolers, oil coolers, box coolers and air conditioning components. At NRF you will work in an inspiring and challenging work environment, where team spirit plays an important role. Together we face new challenges and search for the best solutions.
Application or request for additional information
Please send your application or your request for additional information to Ms. Femke Versluijs, Human Resources: HR@nrf.eu