Fulltime, Central and Eastern Europe
Do you have knowledge of the Central-Eastern Europe automotive aftermarket? Are you always seeking for new business opportunities? NRF is looking for a Sales Representative positioned in Romania, Hungary, Moldova, Ukraine or Bulgaria.
NRF is one of the market leaders when it comes to the design, production and distribution of aftermarket products in the field of heating, cooling and air-conditioning systems for cars, trucks and industrial applications. We are present all over the world with sales units in Spain, Italy, France, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland and the USA. We have 3 factories within Europe and we have production units in India as well.
From our local warehouse in Poland we offer and distribute a wide range of engine cooling and air conditioning parts, serving both the passenger car and commercial vehicle segments. Since we are expanding our automotive aftermarket business and would like to further expand our presence in all segments, we are recruiting an outside Sales Representative.
As a Sales Representative in our automotive division you will be responsible for finding and cultivating new business opportunities and facilitate growth within a very strong base of existing accounts. You will be part of the European sales organization and will be directly supported by the local customer service & distribution center. Together with the European sales team you will develop customer portfolio and strategy. The Sales Representative closely collaborates with the headquarter based category management and reports to the Regional Sales Director.
• Good knowledge of the Central-Eastern Europe automotive aftermarket on regional and national level is a must;
• Minimum of 2 years outside sales or product management experience, preferably in the automotive aftermarket;
• High level of enthusiasm, energy and desire to be successful;
• Analytical but pragmatic and proactive person with a data oriented sales approach;
• Being comfortable hunting new business;
• Positioned in Romania, Hungary, Moldova, Ukraine or Bulgaria;
• Proficient in MS Office Outlook, Excel, Word;
• English (speaking and writing) is required, Romanian is a great asset and Hungarian or Russian is a bonus.
A career at NRF means working for an international organization with an open and informal culture. Besides the opportunity to further develop yourself in the aftermarket, we offer competitive employment conditions:
• Consistent income with base and bonus components;
• Company car, business equipped;
• In-house sales academy and on the job education and training.
Please send your application or your request for additional information to Ms. Femke Versluijs, HR Manager, HR@nrf.eu