For our headquarters in the Netherlands, we are searching for a Quality Engineer. Are you looking for a challenging job within an international company and do you want to develop yourself as a quality professional?
To strengthen our Quality department, we are looking for a Quality Engineer who fulfills a proactive and advisory role at our location in Mill. As Quality Engineer, you report to the QSE Manager. Within your team you ensure that the quality within the organization is raised to a higher level. You make proposals for improvement regarding the assurance and continuous improvement of the quality and you are also responsible for implementing these proposals.
Your duties as a Quality Engineer are:
• Assessing and advising on quality aspects;
• Managing, analyzing, assessing and settling customer complaints in consultation with the internal organization;
• Identifying improvements, drawing up improvement proposals and ensuring the full and timely execution of initiated improvement actions;
• Implement and guarantee (customer) specific quality requirements at suppliers and the internal organization;
• Organizing and carry out internal quality audits and propose measures based on these audits;
• Guiding external audits and inspections;
• Supporting the maintenance of the quality management system;
• Quality assurance in our production and the implementation of corrective and preventive actions concerning quality issues.
What do you bring as a Quality Engineer?
• You have completed a bachelor degree in a technical direction;
• You have min. 3 years of experience in the field of Quality in an production environment;
• You are ready for a second step in your career;
• You are driven, have a proactive attitude and have a sense of responsibility;
• You have knowledge of MS Office and ERP Systems;
• You have experience of quality methods such as 8D, FMEA and PPAP;
• You have experience in certified internal auditing;
• You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, both written and; spoken
• Knowledge of German is an advantage.
• Experience with ISO 9001 is required
What do we offer?
• A varied and independent position in a dynamic international organization with an open and informal working atmosphere;
• A working environment in which everyone can get the most out of themselves;
• A competitive salary and good employment conditions;
• An opportunity to further develop yourself as a quality professional.
Send your CV and motivation or request for information to Samantha Mokkink (HR advisor) via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone on 06-58836815.