Fulltime, Gdansk, Poland
Do you like to set and maintain standards for product quality while also ensuring that procedures are in place to assure compliance with those standards? Then NRF is looking for you!
NRF has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of cooling products for the automotive, marine and industrial sector since 1927. NRF has sales, distribution and production locations worldwide and is located in The Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Poland and the United States, among others. We are looking for an ambitious and driven Quality Engineer in Gdansk, Poland.
As a Quality Engineer you are involved in all processes and watch over the product quality. You will perform random inspections on incoming goods, on own produced items as well performing final inspections before the products leaves the factory towards our customer. You will work closely with our Process Engineer and production employees to ensure high product quality. You constantly think in solutions and initiate improvements to improve the product quality. In the case of complex, structural improvements, you set up a project team in which you participate intensively or lead. Furthermore, you participate in international cross-factory teams related to new processes. Next to quality, you keep an eye on Health, Safety and Environment matters.
What are your responsibilities?
• You inspect and approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurements tests, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials;
• You inspect in-process production by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, returning products for re-work, and confirming re-work;
• You approve finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, returning products for re-work, and confirming re-work;
• You document inspection results by completing reports and logs, summarise re-work and waste, and inputs data into quality database;
• You keep measurement equipment operating by following operation instructions and calibration requirements, and calling for repairs;
• You maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, and complying with legal regulations;
• You update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications;
• You accomplish quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed;
• You execute Safety audits and audits as per ISO9001 and ISO14001.
What do we ask for?
• You have good communication skills and a strong problem-solving ability. You dare to question things, as well as think and act quickly;
• You have comparable work experience in a production environment;
• You have a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering;
• You have a good written and verbal communication skills;
• You have experience in problem solving methods (8D, A3, etc.);
• You have experience in PPAP and FMEA;
• You pay attention to detail;
• You present analytical and documentation skills;
• You have experience in welding (preferably aluminium);
• You present reporting skills;
• You have min 3 years of experience in Quality Management standards: ISO9001; ISO14001;
• You have experience in automotive quality processes;
• You speak English fluently.
What do we offer?
We offer you a full-time employment in a successful and dynamic organization, which specializes in the most advanced heat exchange systems. A great opportunity to further development yourself as a Quality Engineer in an international organization. You get room for growth and development. NRF offers a working environment with an open and informal atmosphere where you will work together on ambitious goals. An appropriate salary, including space for training and personal development. Benefits such as participation in group schemes are also possible.
If you are interested in this challenging position, we would like to receive your CV and motivation. You can send this to Aleksandra Jaworska (email@example.com). If you have any questions, please contact us. For more information, visit our website www.nrf.eu.