Terms and conditions – NRF bike winning game >
• These terms and conditions apply to the NRF B.V. “Bicycle competition winning game” promotion (the “Promotion”). By participating in the Promotion you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
• The Promotion is organized by NRF B.V. (“NRF”), Langenboomseweg 64, NL-5451 JM Mill, the Netherlands. The Promotion is organized in accordance with the Code of Conduct for Promotional games of Chance 2014 (Gedragscode Promotionele Kansspelen 2014). Dutch law is applicable on these terms and conditions.
• Only people who visit our NRF stand can participate in this Promotion.
• By filling in and return the competition form at the NRF stand Participants automatically participate in the promotion.
• Only competition forms that are answered with the right answer have a chance to win the Bike.
• There is no entry fee required to enter the Promotion.
• The promotion period differs per exhibition and will last from the beginning to the end of the exhibition.
• Competition forms which are handed in outside the time frame of the exhibition will be excluded from the promotion.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• The Promotion is open to persons aged 18 and is only for people that fill in and return the competition form.
• Employees of NRF and the immediate family members (spouse, children) are not eligible to win. Each customer can only participate once.
• Each customer/ can only participates once during the promotional period.
• In the event of any suspected fraud or abuse, NRF reserves the right to exclude participants from participation in the Promotion.
• Selection of the winners will take place in an impartial manner.
• The results of this promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding results and the awarding of the prize.
• Within one month from the end of the registration period, the winners will announced.
• Participants agree by participating the promotion that, in case of winning, their name/organization will be announced on the NRF website, the NRF newsletter and NRF social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) free of charge.
• Winners can be photographed. This picture will be announced on the NRF website, the NRF newsletter and NRF social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) free of charge.
• The total value of the prize of this Promotion is € 350.
• Participants can only win one price.
• The following prizes are available to the winners: Singlespeed, NRF branded, bicycle.
• The price will be delivered to the winner within one month from the end of the registration period.
• The prize is personal and is registered in the name of the winner.
• The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other products or services.
• In case of refusal or non-acceptance of the prize or conditions that are inherent to the competition, the prize will not be awarded. In that case, NRF is entitled to choose another winner.
• The prize is awarded in its current state. NRF is not responsible for any visible or hidden defects in the prize and is also not responsible for any damage during delivery (shipping) of the prize.
• NRF shall not be held liable if the prize is not received by the winner.
• NRF does not accept any liability regarding any damages, of any kind, arising out or related to
(participation in) the Promotion.
• In case of any situation of force majeure NRF reserves the right to suspend or terminate its obligation to hand out the prize.
• NRF is not obliged to hand out an alternative prize.
• NRF is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or modify these terms and conditions
specific to the competitions for the duration of the contest and without giving a reason to discontinue, modify or adapt the competition for reasons of its own without any obligation to compensate any damages on behalf of the participant.
• Any changes or adaptations within the competition, will be made public in an appropriate manner (e.g. via the NRF website).
• If one or more conditions of the terms and conditions are void or invalid, this will not affect the validity of the remaining conditions.
Any questions, complaints or comments about the competitions can be made in writing to:
NL-5451 JM Mill