Fulltime – Based in either Spain (Granada) or in Italy (Prato).
Do you have product management experience in either automotive or off highway aftermarket? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in which you can develop yourself within an international team? NRF is looking for you!|
The Product Manager supports product development and sourcing and ensures customer requirements are met. The job involves all activities related with NRF’s product catalogue. To achieve your goals you collaborate closely with three colleagues from the Product Management team and with the departments Purchasing and Product Validation. You report to the Category Manager & Head of Production Management, who is based in Gdansk (Poland).
What are you going to do?
• initiate sourcing or development of products at supplier together with purchasing
• crossing (Xref) of the NRF offer in relation to global competition and OE products
• analysis of the product portfolio, including suggestions for withdrawing non-rotating products and introducing new ones to the offer
• cooperation with the sales department and customer service department in the field of product information
• contact with customers and suppliers in the field of technical product issues
• introduction of solutions that improve the operation of corporate processes in the field of database management and product lifecycle
• participation in global company projects in the field of product management
• support sales during customer visits several times a year (online in covid times)
What do you bring?
• you have a technical and/or commercial education background
• you have at least 3 years of product management experience in either automotive or off highway aftermarket
• you speak and write English fluently
• with your set of communication skills you are able to present and report to senior management with confidence
• you are analytical but pragmatic and a real teamplayer
• being familiar with electrical /electronic auto-parts would be an advantage
• working in an international organization with an open and informal culture
• an opportunity to further develop yourself in the aftermarket and in product management
• competitive labor conditions
• possibility to work (partially) from home, also after covid times
Please send your application and motivation in English to our HR department (email@example.com). If you have any questions about the position, you can contact Michal Mieczkowski, Category Manager & Head of Product Management (firstname.lastname@example.org). Visit our website for more information about NRF (www.nrf.eu).
NRF has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of cooling products for the automotive, marine and industrial sectors since 1927. NRF is one of the market leaders when it comes to the distribution of aftermarket products in the field of heating, cooling and air conditioning systems for cars and trucks. From its warehouses in Spain, Italy, Poland, France and the Netherlands, NRF exports products to more than 80 countries worldwide. NRF works closely with Banco, its parent company in India. Our team consists of 350 passionate and motivated employees. By working together, we try to go the extra mile every day, so that we can offer our customers the best possible service and support.