Fulltime, Mill (area Nijmegen)
For our headquarters in the Netherlands we are searching for a Quality Engineer. Are you looking for a challenging job within an international company and do you want to develop yourself as a quality professional?
Since 1927 NRF is a leading manufacturer and supplier of cooling products for the automotive, marine, railway and industrial sector. NRF is traditionally known for the production of radiators, but has grown into a supplier of a complete range of engine cooling and air conditioning components.
To strengthen our Quality department, we are looking for a Quality Engineer who fulfills a proactive and advisory role. Together with your team you ensure that the quality within the organization is raised to a higher level. As Quality Engineer you report to the QHSE Manager and you deal with the handling and coordination of quality deviations. You make proposals for improvement regarding the assurance and continuous improvement of the quality and you are also responsible for implementing these proposals.
Your duties as a Quality Engineer are:
• Assessing and advising on quality aspects;
• Managing, analyzing, assessing and settling customer complaints in consultation with the internal organization;
• Identifying improvement needs, drawing up improvement proposals and ensuring the full and timely execution of initiated improvement actions;
• Implement and guarantee (customer) specific quality requirements at suppliers and the internal organization;
• Organizing and carry out internal quality audits and propose measures based on these audits;
• Guiding external audits and inspections;
• Supporting the maintenance of the quality management system;
• Quality assurance in our production and the implementation of corrective and preventive actions concerning quality issues.
What do you bring as a Quality Engineer?
• You have completed a bachelor degree in a technical direction;
• You preferably have experience in a production environment;
• You are ready for a second step in your career;
• You are driven, have a proactive attitude and have a sense of responsibility;
• You have knowledge of MS Office;
• Knowledge of quality methods such as 8D, FMEA and PPAP is an advantage;
• You have excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
• Knowledge of Dutch and German is an advantage;
• Knowledge in the field of welding (design and assessment) is also an advantage.
What do we offer?
• A varied and independent position in a dynamic international organization with an open and informal working atmosphere;
• A working environment in which everyone can get the most out of themselves;
• A competitive salary and good employment conditions;
• An opportunity to further develop yourself as a quality professional.
Send your CV and motivation or request for information to Femke Versluijs (HR Manager) via email@example.com or contact us by phone on +31 485 476 476.