Do you like to be part of a growing, international company? Would you like to use your training skills with technical knowledge and visit customers and workshops throughout Europe?
NRF is looking for an Automotive Technical Trainer to lead the delivery of training. Training will be delivered throughout France, Switzerland, Belgium and French-speaking export countries.
In this role you will facilitate interactive technical training sessions for customers, associates and internal colleagues. You job will visit workshops and customers and solve all kinds of doubts about the product. Key elements of this role are:
• Support customers with technical information & knowledge, investigate warranty problems
• Workshop and customer training as well as internal training for NRF colleagues
• Creation of articles, translations and interactive sessions to capture interest in technical training
• Innovation for the improvement and development of the technical department
• Support with exhibitions in France & other regions, if necessary
What do you bring?
• High School diploma required; degree preferred
• Experience in the automotive market, knowledge of basic cars fundamentals
• Understanding of automotive product line, customer needs and market strategy in general
• Fluent in French and English
• Excellent PC skills with experience on mobile devices and tablets is required.
This role requires you to have strong organizational skills and the ability to proactively develop schedules. Demonstrates an understanding of new technology and has the ability to adapt to a changing environment. Ability to create compelling customer benefits statements & understands that each customer interaction needs to be welcoming, professional & customized.
What do we offer?
We offer you full-time employment in a successful and dynamic organization. We offer you room for growth and development, your qualities and talents are valued. Of course, we offer you a competitive salary. We also offer favorable benefits, such as discount on membership for your local gym, flexible schedule and convenience of employment from your own home.
Please send your application to our Human Resources department via email@example.com. If you have questions about the job itself, please contact Alin Laurentiu (Technical Specialist Supervisor) via +48784470715.