Do you have knowledge of the Italian automotive aftermarket and are you always seeking for new business opportunities? Do you want to work for an international company where we work as a team on ambitious goals?
NRF is one of the market leaders when it comes to the design, production and distribution of aftermarket products in the field of heating, cooling and air-conditioning systems for cars, trucks and industrial applications. The company is present all over world with sales units in Spain, Italy, France, UK, Benelux, Germany, Poland and USA. NRF has also 3 factories within Europe as well as production units in India.
NRF Italy offers and distributes a wide range of engine cooling and air conditioning parts, from its local warehouse located in Prato, serving both the passenger car and commercial vehicle segments. To further expand its automotive aftermarket business, NRF is looking for a senior and junior Sales Representative located in two different areas of Italy:
• The Northern part of Italy (Florence/Bologna/Milan/Roma);
• The Southern part of Italy (Naples/Bari/Roma).
As an outside Sales Representative in our automotive division you are responsible for finding and cultivating new business opportunities and facilitate growth within a very strong base of existing accounts. You will be part of the European sales organization and you will be directly supported by the local customer service & distribution center. You develop, together with the European sales team, the customer portfolio and strategy. You will collaborate closely with Category Management, based in the Netherlands (headquarters), and report to the regional Sales Director.
• Good knowledge of the Italian automotive aftermarket on regional and national level is a must;
• A minimum of 2 years outside sales or product management experience, preferably in the automotive aftermarket;
• You must bring a high level of enthusiasm, energy and desire to be successful;
• Data oriented sales approach;
• Comfortable hunting new business;
• Analytical but pragmatic;
• Proficient in MS Office Outlook, Excel and Word;
• Fluent English (speaking and writing).
A career at NRF means working for an international oriented leading producer of radiators, radiator cores, air coolers, oil coolers, box coolers and air conditioning components. At NRF you will work in an inspiring and challenging work environment, where team spirit plays an important role. Together we face new challenges and search for the best solutions. At NRF you will work in an international organization with an open and informal culture. You will get the opportunity to develop yourself as a sales professional in the aftermarket.
We offer competitive labor conditions:
• Consistent income with base and bonus components;
• Company car (business equipped);
• In-house sales academy and on the job education and training.
Please send your application or your request for additional information to Femke Versluijs, Human Resources (firstname.lastname@example.org).