Are you a Customer Service Employee looking for variety in your work? Do you want to provide high level service to customers every day within an international team? Then read on!
For our location in Milsbeek (in the region of Kleve, Nijmegen, Weeze) we are looking for a Customer Service Employee to join our team. In this position you are the first point of contact for our German customers on the phone and e-mail. This means you will:
• be responsible for the correct processing of orders
• coordinate customer backorders and ensure that we achieve budgets for the month
• handle and coordinate complaints and warranties
• collaborate with (international) colleagues to provide the best service
• analyze data and proactively deploy follow-up actions
• have projects and/or key user responsibilities based on your interests within the company
At our Customer Service we find it important that we help our colleagues during busy times and that we continuously look at improvement possibilities to grow as a Customer Service.
What do you bring
For this role you need to:
• be fluent in German and English language, both orally and in writing. Dutch language is an advantage
• have at least MBO/Mittlere Reife (or similar) working and thinking level and 1 year of experience in a similar position
• have good knowledge of MS Office, including Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft AX would be an advantage
In this position it is important that you know how to respond to customer demand in a prompt and professional manner. You do not shy away from difficult (telephone) conversations and are able to handle these in both English and German. To be successful in our dynamic environment you also need to be able to handle some level of stress. You are able to focus on your tasks, setting and adjusting priorities each day. You work accurately and keep yourself to your agreements.
Since we sell technical products, some technical affinity is nice to have. But if you are open to learning, we are sure your technical affinity will develop naturally as you learn more about our products.
What do we offer?
We offer you full-time employment in a successful and dynamic organization. We offer you room for growth and development, your qualities and talents are valued. Of course, we offer you a competitive salary. We also offer favorable benefits, such as 27 vacation days and 13 schedule-free days, a collective pension scheme, a sport card and a profit-sharing scheme.
Please send your application to our Human Resources department via email@example.com. If you have questions about this vacancy, you can contact HR via +31 485 476476.
NRF has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of cooling products for the automotive, marine and industrial sector since 1927. NRF is one of the market leaders when it comes to the design, production and distribution of aftermarket products in the field of heating, cooling and air-conditioning systems for cars, trucks and industrial applications. The company is present all over world with sales units in Spain, Italy, France, Benelux, Germany and Poland. NRF has 3 factories within Europe as well as production units in India. At NRF you will work in an inspiring and challenging work environment, where team spirit plays an important role. Together we face new challenges and search for the best solutions. We value entrepreneurship, innovation, ownership and teamwork. At NRF we ‘Create, Deliver and Cooperate’.