For our production plant in the Netherlands we are searching for a Quality Engineer
Fulltime, Mill (Nijmegen)
Since 1927 NRF is a leading manufacturer and supplier of cooling products for the automotive, marine, railway and industrial sector. NRF is traditionally known for the production of radiators, but has grown into a supplier of a complete range of engine cooling and air conditioning components.
To strengthen our Quality department, we are looking for a Quality Engineer who fulfills a proactive and advisory role. Together with your international team you ensure that the quality within the organization is raised to a higher level. As Quality Engineer you deal with the handling and coordination of quality deviations. You make proposals for improvement regarding the assurance and continuous improvement of the quality and you are also responsible for implementing these proposals.
NRF is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified. Due to having 3 locations based in Poland (Gdansk), Spain (Granada) and Netherlands (Mill) the main purpose is to implement an integrated QSE Management System. NRF is re-structuring, improving and standardizing procedures and processes across 3 sites. Your role will be taking part of the standardization process and leading quality in Mill site to make sure that the site meets international QSE standards, customer and other external parties requirements. To make sure that employees are aware about those requirements and follow it.
As a Quality Engineer you:
• Carry out QSE Internal Audits and assist during external/3rd party audits
• Maintain Customer Complaint processes and take part of root cause investigation
• Implement corrective and preventative actions
• Maintain Equipment Calibration process
• Communicate internally QSE KPIs
• Manage suppliers NC process
• Update work instructions and other procedures
• Carry out day to day inspection of semi-finished and finished products (FARO ARM inspection, traditional inspection)
• Prepare quality and PPAP documentation for deliveries of finished good products
• Take part of new products (projects) implementations
In this role you report to the QHSE Manager based in Gdansk, Poland, and you work closely with the Plant Manager in Mill, Netherlands. You cooperate with the international team and with other departments to continually improve QSE processes and procedures.
What do you bring as a Quality Engineer?
• You have completed a bachelor degree preferred in a technical direction
• You preferably have experience in a production environment
• You have knowledge of MS Office (word, excel, power point)
• Knowledge of quality methods such as 8D, FMEA and PPAP is an advantage
• You have proficient knowledge of Dutch and English, both written and spoken
To be successful in this role, you need to be driven and to like to set things up. Furthermore, a proactive attitude and a sense of responsibility are key features. In general, NRF looks for colleagues comfortable with modern IT solutions.
What do we offer?
• A varied and independent position in a dynamic international organization with an open and informal working atmosphere;
• A working environment in which everyone can get the most out of themselves;
• A competitive salary and good employment conditions;
• An opportunity to further develop yourself as a quality professional.
Send your CV and motivation or request for information to Lincy de Jonge (HR Employee) via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone on 0485 476421.