Fulltime, Milsbeek (Area Kleve)
Does a dynamic technical environment excite you? Do you want to provide high level service to our customers every day, while working together with the customer service team of an international organization? Then read on!
For our location in Milsbeek we are looking for 2 positive Customer Service Employees to join our team. With your enthusiasm and positive attitude you are the first point of contact for the customer and your colleagues. You know how to respond to customer demand in a prompt and professional manner. You are familiar working with ERP systems and Excel and enjoy diversity in your tasks. Performing data analyses energizes you and you enjoy problem solving by researching and getting to the bottom of issues. You do not shy away from difficult (telephone) conversations and are able to handle these in both English and Dutch. You set (and adjust) priorities for each day and no task is left unanswered or without action. You hold yourself to made agreements, are very precise, help your colleagues during busy times and continuously offer improvement proposals to grow as a Customer Service employee and as a team.
What are you going to do?
• You are responsible for the correct processing of orders;
• You independently make calculations and quotes and follow them up;
• You coordinate customer back orders and ensure that we achieve budgets for the month;
• Handling and coordinating complaints and guarantees;
• Collaborate with (international) colleagues to provide the best service;
• Analyzing data and proactively deploying follow-up actions.
What do we ask for?
• You are a strong communicator and result oriented. You have an excellent command of Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing. German language is an advantage;
• You have a positive attitude and you go the extra mile when the work requires it;
• You have at least MBO (or similar) working and thinking level and 3 years of experience in a similar position;
• Affinity or experience working with technical products or in a technical environment is a plus;
• You are stress resistant and you can focus on your tasks in a dynamic environment;
• You have excellent knowledge of MS office. Knowledge of Microsoft AX and a ticket system is an advantage.
What do we offer?
We offer you a full-time employment in a successful and dynamic organization that specializes in the most advanced heat exchange systems. We offer you room for growth and development, where your qualities and talents are valued. Of course we offer you a competitive salary. We also offer favorable benefits, such as 27 vacation days and 13 schedule-free days, a collective pension scheme and a profit-sharing scheme.
NRF has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of cooling products for the automotive, marine and industrial sector since 1927. NRF is one of the market leaders when it comes to the design, production and distribution of aftermarket products in the field of heating, cooling and airconditioning systems for cars, trucks and industrial applications. The company is present all over the world with sales units in Spain, Italy, France, Benelux, Germany, Poland and USA. NRF has also 3 factories within Europe as well as productions units in India. At NRF you will work in an inspiring and challenging work environment, where team spirit plays an important role. Together w face new challenges and search for the best solutions. NRF wants to continuously develop itself as an organization and is constantly looking for opportunities to further personalize.
Please send any questions about this vacancy or your application and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, Heleen van Amerongen, HR Employee.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.