Are you an expert in the field of optimization of production processes and experienced in industrialization of new products? Are you looking for a position in which you work together with a team on international projects? Then NRF is looking for you!
As part of an international team located in Spain, Poland and Netherlands and reporting to Head of Process Engineering, you will be involved in definition and optimization of the manufacturing process according to the current resources, to develop a robust process which accomplish with requirements in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery and integrating improvements in terms of safety and environmental impact.In addition, you will be part of the team responsible of the industrialization of new OE Railway and Industrial products developed by NRF, from the concept design to the start of production.
What would YOU do?
– Standardize and optimize our existing process for standard products;
– identify potential improvements in our equipment, resources, and operations, including new technologies;
– lead and execute time measurement of the process to be used in cost calculation of our products
– problem solving by using root cause analysis;
– identify and implement benchmarking from and to the different plants;
– support production and maintenance to guarantee the proper performance of equipment;
– assessment of the feasibility for new products and systems developed by NRF;
– design of the process for new OE products and cooling units coordinated with Product Engineering and Quality;
– lead validation of new manufacturing process both for new products (from prototypes) and new processes;
– identify lessons learned from experience to improve both design of products and processes in the future.
What would YOU bring?
– MSc in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering;
– english (C1);
– communication skills and a strong problem-solving ability;
– comparable work experience in a production environment of min. 4 years (preferent in heat exchangers and/or cooling systems manufacturing);
– affinity and experience with both brazing and welding processes of aluminium;
– completed blackbelt training or equivalent would be valued;
– initiative, proactivity, open minded. Capacity to work in an international team.
A career at NRF means working for an international oriented leading manufacturer and supplier of Automotive aftermarket parts and industrial cooling solutions. From 8 international locations we supply our products to customers in more than 80 countries worldwide. At NRF you will work in an inspiring and challenging work environment, where team spirit plays an important role. Together we face new challenges and search for the best solutions. Together we Create, Cooperate and Deliver.
– fruits in the office;
– multisport co-financing;
– private medical care;
– unlimited parking space;
– referral program;
– holiday allowance.