NRF is looking for a new colleague!!
At NRF we love working as a team, learning from our colleagues wherever they are, being part of the development of capacities and talents of our employees.
With us, you will have the chance to work with people from all over Europe, part of many different departments. This will allow you to dive in a wide variety of projects that will bring you a fantastic understanding about the company. Neither the distance nor the language should ever be a problem!
We have a new challenge and we will need you to be creative and flexible, have an open mind, think out of the box and be able to capture everything clearly and concisely.
To reach that, you will have the support of the whole NRF team, we will help you grow and succeed by providing you with all the necessary tools to do so, and we want you to help us too!
You will provide international transport expertise for a vertically integrated automotive aftermarket company. The successful candidate will be working with all regions (mainly Europe), handling exports for road, occasionally train and air. Duties entail, but not limited to organizing and monitoring movement and distributing documents that are 100% accurate.
Your scope of duties:
• Coordinating aspects of the routing and rating of freight to include providing quotes to customers, working with international and/or domestic agents, approving carrier invoices for payment, handling pick-ups and deliveries.
• Determines best methods for shipping to ensure customer satisfaction; thereby retaining existing business and attracting new business.
• Close cooperation with local and international Teams in the field of planning and organizing logistics processes and carriers in order to support the implementation of transport, supervision of orders and settlement of services rendered
• Taking care of high quality and timely delivery of transport services as well as the flow of information between the company and customers, business partners and the headquarters
• Performing operational tasks and taking responsibility to ensure fast and smooth delivery of goods to customers, as well as eliminating any barriers that may hinder service
• Cost monitoring and settlement of transport invoices
• Comprehensive service for internal customers in the field of inquiries regarding logistics processes
• Minimum tree years of experience in the area related to International transport / logistics
• Essential to have a in depth knowledge of Import, Export, multi-modal & cross trade activity
• Essential to have a in depth knowledge of all modes of transportation
• Higher education (major: Logistics, Economics, Management or + related)
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Fluent knowledge of the English language
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Stress resistance and adaptability skills
What do we offer?
• Introductory training to perform assigned duties;
• Technical trainings during the year raising professional skills;
• Addition to summer holidays;
• Free English learning with USA Native Speaker;
• Flexible working hours;
• Tools necessary for the work performed.
If you are interested in this challenging position, we would like to receive your CV. You can click „Apply for the job” below or send this document to Aleksandra Jaworska (firstname.lastname@example.org).