Are you looking for a new challenge where you can work independently on Business Intelligence Department within an international team? Do you not only want to contribute to the growth of the organization, but also have the opportunity to grow yourself? NRF is hiring a Pricing Business Intelligence Manager!
NRF is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heat exchange products for automotive, marine and industrial applications, distributing cooling and air-conditioning parts globally with a focus on the European automotive aftermarket. The automotive aftermarket is a dynamic trading environment in which legal aspects is of great importance for our business success. For this reason NRF is hiring a Pricing Business Intelligence Manager.
What are You going to do?
• Ownership of data throughout the organization from strategy through to implementation providing BI solutions;
• lead the design and migration of our data warehouses, creating BI dashboards ensuring standards/best practices are upheld;
• train the BI Team to ensure they have the skills to utilize future target technology as we move into cloud-based technologies;
• work closely with data teams across the organization to provide the end user reporting and analysis;
• managing Pricing Department;
• coordinate with the outsourced team to maintain the existing MS SQL estate and ensure database systems are monitored and always maintained.
What do You bring?
• Strong experience within Business Intelligence at a development/software level;
• onfident user with Microsoft’s, BI and Power BI;
• strong knowledge with practices of Business Intelligence, and predictive analytics;
• good communication skills with the ability to share knowledge/information to both technical and non-technical staff;
• basic understanding of Agile Development concepts and a willingness to learn/develop;
• overarching passion for all things BI and Data.
• Working in an international organization with an open and informal culture;
• an opportunity to further develop yourself in the field of international low;
• competitive labor conditions.
At NRF we 'Create, Deliver and Cooperate’. We value entrepreneurship, innovation, ownership and teamwork.
If you recognize yourself in the above profile and in our values, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application to our HR department, email@example.com. If you have questions about this position, you can contact Aleksandra Jaworska at firstname.lastname@example.org