Fulltime, Gdańsk / Poland
Do you get energy from processing and maintaining data accurately? Are you interested in working in the automotive sector in an administrative position?
NRF is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heat exchange products for automotive, marine and industrial applications, distributing cooling and air-conditioning parts globally with a focus on the European and US aftermarket. The aftermarket is a demanding trading environment in terms of data. Supplier and product data constantly changes and needs to be administrated correctly in our ERP system. To facilitate the Purchase Manager by maintaining product and supplier master data in the system, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant.
As an Administrative Assistant you will:
• Process and maintain data (for example, prices, deliver times, main suppliers) in our ERP system;
• Communicate with suppliers on product master data (mainly by e-mail);
• Deliberate with your sales colleagues on requirements for data optimization such as product dimensions in the ERP system;
• Support the purchasing department in all kinds of ways, look for new products and request and compare prices.
In this position you will be seated with the product management team based in Gdansk. You will report to the Purchase Manager, who is based in the Dutch headquarter.
What do you bring as an Administrative Assistant?
• You have completed a bachelor degree;
• You have excellent knowledge of Polish and English, both written and spoken;
• You are familiar with Excel, experience in maintaining data in ERP systems is an advantage;
• As a person you are accurate, proactive and able to work independent.
What do we offer?
Working at NRF means working in a dynamic international organization with an open and informal culture. We offer you an opportunity to further develop yourself in the automotive aftermarket, under competitive labor conditions.
NRF employs 400 people, has a turnover exceeding 100 million euro and is owned by the significantly larger Banco Holding, listed on the Indian stock exchange. NRF Poland located in Gdansk harbor is one of NRF’s largest aftermarket operations, including a 12500 square meter warehouse and a central service center.
Please send your application or your request for additional information to Ms. Sterre Galesloot, email@example.com.