Since our team in Gdańsk is growing, we are looking for a HR Specialist who will provide support to employees in various topics, such as compensation, leavers, etc. In this role you will resolve any HR related issues or problems that come up. Furthermore you will develop and implement HR policies for our location in Gdansk, that currently consists of around 40 employees.
Your core responsibilities as a HR Specialist:
• assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes and to conduct employee onboarding
• cooperating with external payroll provider on payroll delivery and salary payments to employees and contractors
• collecting and delivering all necessary payroll data to external payroll provider
• reviewing payroll lists
• ensuring timely and accurate payroll payments
• solving all employee’s and contractors’ payroll related enquiries
• preparing employee’s remuneration certificates on request
• ensuring timely and accurately payments of payroll related contributions and taxes
• administering employee benefits and be responsible for administering the Employee Social Fund
• ensuring employee records are properly maintained
• when required, undertake tasks in performance management
What do we expect?
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent ability
• at least 5 years of experience in HR , including 2 years within an independent role
• understanding of HR best practices and current regulations in Poland
• strong knowledge of hiring processes in Poland
• team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• fluent in both Polish and English
• strong practical knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
We offer working in a national company strongly linked with an international organization, with an open and informal culture where we work as a team on ambitious – not only sales – target.
Please send your application or your request for additional information to Ms. Sterre Galesloot, Human Resources: HR@nrf.eu
NRF is one of the market leaders when it comes to the design, production and distribution of aftermarket products in the field of heating, cooling and air-conditioning systems for cars, trucks and industrial applications. The company is present all over world with Sales units in Spain, Italy, France, UK, Benelux, Germany, Poland and USA. NRF has also 4 factories within Europe as well as production units in India. Polish entity is responsible for growing the Eastern Europe market and support Customer Service worldwide. It also manages the second logistic HUB for NRF with over 10500 m2 space.